JayBo designed Reuleaux Takes 2 or 3 Cells
Powerful and intelligent, the updated RX2/3 is designed for 150W on the go with an option for more power with a third 18650. Pumping 6 volts with 2, the RX 2/3 jumps to 9 bolts and 200 watts when the third battery is added. Designed with all the safety and temperature control features of the rest of the RX family, you get the best of both worlds, lightweight AND powerful.
Features of the circuitry include:
Replaceable Back Cover: Through the battery back cover lock button, you can replace the back cover for two or three cells to your preference.
Optional High Power Output: With two cells, the maximum output power is 150W while the output power reaches 200W with three cells. And the maximum output voltage is 6V and 9V respectively.
Variable Temperature Control System: Equipped with optional VW, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS and TCR mode, the device will provide you with different vaping experiences.
Reverse Polarity Protection: Reverse polarity protection can be successfully achieved by the application of special battery anti reverse circuit in the circuit board.
Upgradeable Firmware with Custom Logo: By connecting the device with a computer through the micro USB port, you can download the file to add a custom logo and keep the firmware up to date
The Reuleaux RX2/3 at a glance…
- 40.2 x 34.5 x 88.7mm with 2 cells
- 40.2 x 50.1 x 88.7mm with 3 cells
- 510 spring loaded thread
- handles up to (3) 18650 cells (sold separately)
- discharging current should be above 25A
- Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-150W (for 2 cells)/1-200W (for 3 cells)
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5 Ohm for TC modes
- Resistance Range:0.1-3.5 Ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F (TC modes)