Have you seen the Tesla Nano 100W?
The Tesla Nano packs a whopping 4500 mAh internal battery and supports two TC modes: Nickel and Titanium. The Nano pumps from 7W to a maximum wattage of 100W and handles kanthal builds down to 0.1 ohms and 0.05 in Temp Mode in Ti or Ni. The Tesla Nano is constructed of high quality zinc alloy and supports vape-while-you-charge at up to 2 amps current.
The Tesla Nano 100W TC Box Mod at a glance…
- 7 to 100W Standard Output
- 0.1 to 0.14 Ohm Resistance – 7 to 60W
- 0.15 to 3.5 Ohm Resistance – 7 to 100W
- 200 to 600 Degrees in both Nickel and Titanium modes
- 0.05 Ohm Minimum Resistance
- Bypass Mode
- 4500mAh Dual LiPo in parallel
- Charging Port able to support up to 2A
- Bright OLED Screen
- Over Discharge, Low Voltage, Short Circuit and Low Battery Protection
- Adjustment buttons on top of device
- Silver Plated Brass 510
- Large Firing button
- High Quality Zinc Alloy Construction
The Nano 100W is available in lots of great colors including two Steampunk choices, in Canada and the US.