The Tesla Nano 100w TC Kit is both Compact and a Good Buy!
Tesla bundled their new Tornado sub-ohm tank with the newly introduced Nano 100W box mod for a great TC kit with everything included. We made a big deal out of the fact that the Nano includes dual LIPO batteries running in parallel when we posted it because most new mods these days require you to purchase 18650’s as well. Of course some vapers prefer the flexibility of swappable batteries but it adds more expense, and you typically want a separate charger for the 18650’s.
The new Tornado Tank supports both kanthal and NI-200 (nickel) coils and comes with a 0.4 Ohm coil for normal wattage vaping and a 0.2 Ohm NI for TC.
The Tesla Nano 100W box mod is very compact considering it packs dual LIPO’s in parallel rated at 4500 mAh and is constructed of a durable zinc alloy.
Tesla Nano 100w TC APV at a glance…
- Zinc alloy
- Electrode: brass plated silver
- Dimensions: 79x48x23mm
- Battery: two inner battery cell in parallel (included)
- Capacity: 4500mAH
- Output power: 7-100W
- Maximum output voltage: 9V
- Maximum output current: 24.5A
- USB: 5V 2A
- Atomizer resistance:
- Nickel 200/Ti coil: 0.05-1.0 ohm
- Normal coil: 0.15-3.5 ohm (7-100W) 0.1-0.14 ohm, use <60w
The Tesla Nano 100w TC Kit comes with…
- 1 x Tesla Nano 100W TC
- 1 x Tesla Tornado tank(0.4 ohms)
- 1 x Tesla Tornado TC coil(0.2 ohms)
- 1 x Tesla USB cable
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x Authentic Tesla Nano 100W TC box
- 1 x User Manual