Is the Tesla Invader III 240W the Box Mod You’ve Been Waiting For?
Tesla made a name for itself with the Invader II Wood Mod, a solid design that outperformed it’s rivals. They didn’t rest on their laurels though. To insure complete control end to end they developed their own chipset, introduced here in the Invader III. This mod provides a maximum output current of 45 amps and will fire coils down to 0.1 Ohm.
For a Mod that pumps 240W power, the Tesla Invader III is actually quite small and light (roughly 3.5″ x 2″ x 1″). It pulls that power from a pair of 18650 batteries sold separately. Designed for rugged durability the Zinc Alloy looks very high tech with a distinctive X imprint on the side and is available in Black, Blue and Silver.
The Tesla Invader III 240W Box Mod at a glance…
- Material: zinc alloy
- Dimension: 3.5″(L) x 2″(W) x 0.9″(D)
- Battery: 2 x 18650 high drain batteries wired in series (Sold separately)
- Input voltage range: 6.6V – 8.4V
- Output voltage range: 3.6V – 6.6V (Adjustable)
- Max output power: 240W
- Max output current: 45A
- Min atomizer resistance: 0.1ohm
- Spring-loaded 510
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over-time vaping warning (the LED flashes when it works continuously more than 10s)
- Low-voltage warning
The Tesla Invader III 240W Box Mod comes with…
- 1 x Tesla Invader III 240w mod
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Tesla Invader III gift box