Fuchai 213 Plus now with Power Up!
Following the popularity of the Fuchai and TC150, the Fuchai 213 Plus pushes 213 Watts of power from just two 18650 cells (sold separately) thanks to Sigelei’s own proprietary chip designed in-house. This newly updated version supports Temperature Control modes including Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 304,316,317 (SS) coils as well as Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) and Temperature Factor of Resistivity (TFR) modes. The major update to the Sigelei chip seems to be Power Up!, a customizable ramp up of power to the coil to create a more pleasant vape on the initial intake.
The Fuchai 213 Plus has a huge advantage over competing mods in size. The fire button has been set flush to the body to help prevent auto firing in pockets or purses and the unit comes in Black, Orange, Blue, Red and Green.
The Fuchai 213 Plus TC at a glance…
- 88 x 44 x 29mm
- New Sigelei Chip with Power Up!
- 0.96 inch large color screen
- visual enjoyment
- Supports all types of coils
- Support custom coils through
- Max power 213W
- Support multiple working modes
- High input voltage warning
- Low input voltage warning
- Reverse battery protection
- Output short-circuit protection
- Low resistance protection
- Overheating prevention
- Main material：aluminum alloy + zinc alloy
- Display：0.96〞OLED color screen
- Wattage range：10W-213W
- Temperature range：100℃-300℃/200℉-570℉
- Voltage input：6.4V-8.4V
- Voltage output：1.0V-7.5V
- Max output current：35A
- Battery support: dual 18650
- Modes：POWER SS Ti Ni200 TCR TFR
- Resistance range：0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Coil supporting： Kanthal, SS304/316/317, Ni200, Ti and custom coils
- Charging support (USB)：DC 5V/2A