Da Sesh Mode Puffco Pro 2
Vape pens are typically a bit inferior, although there are exceptions. Puffco, however, is out to change all that. Their latest Pen Vape, the Pro 2, utilizes a sealed ceramic chamber much like the bigger models, but with a twist. They reshaped the oven from a bowl to a V shape. The top cap has a ceramic tine pushing back down into the chamber, presumably dispersing the heat. This ensures maximum contact with small or larger fills and clean, un-burnt flavor.
Sesh mode is a another innovation by Puffco, a Brooklyn, NY company that seems dedicated to perfecting the vape experience. While in any of the preset temperature sessions you can double click the cloud button for a continuous 12 second vapor burst. Double click again to turn it off so you could use Sesh mode for shorter periods. Puffco does caution against too many sesh’ns in a row. Available in Silver only.
The Puffco Pro 2 at a glance…
- Slim Design
- Smallest Puffco vaporizer yet
- Large capacity chamber
- Special ceramic blend enables massive cloud production. No Glues, No Plastics, No Fibers.
- SESH MODE + 3 TEMP CONTROL
- Double click the cloud button to enable Sesh mode on any heat setting for 12 seconds of continuous vaporization.
- Durable Stainless Steel
- Carrying Case
- Up to 100 uses per charge.
- large capacity ceramic chamber free of plastics, glues, and fibers.
- Coil based system utilizes a special ceramic blend to enable enhanced vapor production. The tapered bowl design ensures minimal waste and easy cleaning.