Upgraded Noisy Cricket II D25 is both Regulated and Not
The chipset on the Noisy Cricket is located inside the battery compartment. Simply flip the board over to switch between regulated and unregulated power. A recessed dial sets the voltage and the power switch is now on the narrow side of the mod opposite the 510 fitting.
The Noisy Cricket II D25 at a glance…
- Dimensions: 48*25*87mm
- Adjustable Voltage Range: 2.0V – 6.0V
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact
- Requires (2) 18650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately)
- Atomizer Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Optional Circuit In Series & Parallel
- Sliding Battery Access Panel
- Adjustable Voltage
- Battery Display Funtion
- Side Firing Button
Want a mech mod sometimes? Noisy Cricket II does both.