The Laisimo L1 200W TC Box Mod is How a Mod Should Look
We love the screen on the Laisimo L1 200W mod, and you will too. The 101mm x 53.5mm x 24.5mm Mod has a beautiful 2.4″ LED screen that makes it look more like a smartphone than a battery. The display can be adjusted for brightness and staying time to conserve battery life, and handles a full array of colors.
The Lassimo L1 handles temperature control from 100° C to 300° C or 212° F to 572° F with a voltage range of 6.2 volts to 8.4 volts wattage settings from 5W to the full 200W. Wrapped in a durable zinc alloy body the Lassimo L1 is available in Black, Silver, Red or White and has a high tech look and feel.
The Laisimo L1 200W TC Mod supports 5 memory settings but you can also control it by Bluetooth. It supports Kanthal, Stainless Steel, Titanium and Nickel coil builds and requires two 18650 cells (sold separately).
The Laisimo L1 200W TC Box Mod at a glance…
- Zinc Alloy construction
- Large 2.4 Inches Screen With Color Display
- Uses two 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 to enable you to operate it with your smartphone
- Screen rotation
- Five Memory stores for preferred setups
- Firmware upgradeable
- Kanthal, TI, SS, and NI200 support
- 5W to 200W Range
- Resistance Levels of 0.05 ohms to 2.5 ohms
- 100°-300° in Centigrade and 212°-572° in Fahrenheit
- Voltage Range from 6.2V to 8.4V
- 101mm x 53.5mm x 24.5mm
- 350 grams