Enjoy Big Power in Compact Unit with the KangerTech KBOX 200W Mod
KangerTech has introduced it’s first 200 Watt mod designed for TC vaping enthusiasts. Billed as the smallest 200W mod, the KBox sports 2 removable 18650 batteries (sold separately) in a spring loaded housing. With a great looking, compact form the box mod is available in Red, White or Black.
The KBox can fire coils down to 0.05 ohms and supports Ni/Ti/SS/NiCr (all of them) construction and is firmware upgradeable via the USB port.
Running as low as 7 watts of consistent power, this mod will provide plenty of juice all day long. At 84mm tall, 56mm long, and 22mm wide the KangerTech KBox packs a lot of power into a small form factor.
The KBOX 200/120 Mod at a glance…
- Variable wattage: 7-200W
- Temperature control range: 200-600°F
- TC supports Ni200/Ti/SS/NiCr
- Support atomizer resistance: 0.05ohm and above
- Houses dual 18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
- 510 threading connection with spring-loaded center pin
- Micro USB charging port
- Supports USB firmware upgrades
- Smallest 200W mod
- H (84mm) x L (56mm) x W (22mm)
- Utilizes two 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)