The KBox 160W is Small for it’s Size!
Saying the Kbox 160W is small for it’s size seems like an oxymoron, but try and find another mod capable of full temperature Control and 160 watts of juice any smaller than the KBox 160. It’s phenomenal how mods have eked out more watts over the past couple years thanks to better circuit design. The KBOX 160W TC Mod supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in temperature control mode and can fire atomizers as low 0.05 ohms in Temperature Control and 0.10 ohms in Wattage Mode.
Built with a beautiful zinc-alloy finish, the KBox 160W houses two 18650 cells (sold separately) and designed to accept all popular tanks, you enjoy ample capacity between charges to keep you vaping for days. the USB port supports trickle charge and firmware updates. a separate external charger is recommended.
The KBox 160W TC mod at a glance…
- Dimensions: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ x 7/8″
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-160W
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
- Resistance: 0.10 ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- LCD Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Port (DC 5V at 1.5A) (Micro USB Cable Sold Separately)
- *External charger recommended for faster charging speeds*
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection