Tornado Two Post RDTA by iJoy
The iJoy Tornado supports up to 2 coils with two 2mm diameter terminals per post with the T4 deck. An optional 3 hole by 2 post design (T6) is available capable of handling 300 watts! Combining a wide surface area of 15mm by 2mm dual adjustable airflow with dual 5mm diameter inner air holes, a two post build deck, and quad 5mm diameter wick ports results in staggering overall capability. The wide area airflow also delivers cooling to a wider surface area in the sub-deck which is awesome, but you can actually buy an add-on for the really big vapes that sucks even more air through your coils.
The 5ml capacity Tornado has a convenient slide and lock gasket top fill design, making filling easy and leak free. Maximum conductivity is achieved by a 24K Gold Plated Center Pin for direct to contact design resulting in minimal voltage drop. Combining the form factor and capability of an RDA with the 5ml reservoir, the Tornado 300W Two Post RDTA by IJOY is a high performance platform designed for extreme vapor chasing. We have iJoys 0.35mm and 0.5mm (inner diameter) pre-made coils here and here.
The Tornado Two Post RDTA at a glance…
- 304 Stainless steel, glass
- 5.0ml Capacity
- 17.8mm two post build deck
- Peek insulator
- Direct to contact 24K gold plated 510
- Wide surface area cools entire sub-deck and deck of RDTA
- Convenient sliding and lock gasket sealed top side RDTA
- Delrin wide drip tip
- Optional Tornado T6 two post 6 holes deck supports high power builds up to 300W
- Designed in Southern California