New from Eleaf, the iStick Pico 75W is a Compact TC Kit Worth Checking Out
The iconic iStick was introduced by eLeaf a while back and quickly became a best seller for it’s size, design, performance and price point. eLeafs latest offering, the iStick Pico appears poised to claim its spot as the no-brainer Temp Control kit of 2016.
Building upon the the Eleaf iStick 60W TC, the upgraded Eleaf iStick Pico delivers 75W maximum outputand supports Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel (SS316) coils. The Pico 75W also features Bypass and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes.
The success of the iStick has been largely due to eLeafs uncanny ability to build a product that balances a comfortable design with the latest tech. The look and feel of the iStick PICO make it the proper evolution in eLeafs product line with color options of Black, White, Silver, Hot Pink and Grey.
The iStick Pico 75W TC Kit uses an 18650 cell (sold separately in our battery department) that can be easily replaced by way of a cover placed next to the contact pin and fires from 1W to the full 75W.
The PICO employs the eLeaf Melo 3 tank to provide the atomization in this kit. Built with Stainless Steel and glass, the compact Melo holds about 2ml e-juice and is a snap to refill thanks to the top-fill design.
The Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Kit combined with the 100% pure cotton Eleaf EC Kanthal/TC, Nickel/EC and TC-Titanium atomizer heads make for a high-end vaping experience for all. Airflow is handled by way of a new invisible air-flow control valve for fine tuning your vapor.
Whether you’re new to vaping and looking for a solid and reliable all-in-one or an experienced vaper looking for a convenient TC vape you can take anywhere, The PICO from eLeaf has you covered.
The Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC at a glance…
- 2-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 7/8″ (without Melo 3 Mini)
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 to 75.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Modes
- Temperature Control: 100-315° C / 200-600° F
- Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) Mode
- Resistance: 0.1 – 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage/Bypass Mode
- Resistance: 0.05 – 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control mode
- OLED Display Screen
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 battery (Sold separately)
- Micro USB Charging Port (Micro USB Cable included)
- External charger recommended for faster charging speeds
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Ventilation Holes for Improved Heat Dissipation
- Adjustment Buttons located on the Bottom of the Device
- Atomizer Protection
- Atomizer Low Alert
- Weak Battery Alert
- Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Temperature Alert
- Short Circuit/No Atomizer Protection
The eLeaf Melo 3 at a glance…
- Dimensions: 2-1/4″ x 7/8″ (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 22mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 2.0ml liquid Capacity
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Glass Tank
- Invisible Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Convenient Top-Fill Feature
- 100% Pure Cotton Atomizer Heads
- Uses Eleaf EC, EC-TC Nickel, or EC-TC Titanium Atomizer heads
The Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Kit comes with…
- 1 x iStick Pico 75W TC Device
1 x Melo 3 Mini Tank
1 x EC Kanthal 0.3 ohm Atomizer head (Preinstalled)
1 x EC Kanthal 0.5 ohm Atomizer Head
1 x Spare Bag of O-rings
1 x Micro USB Cable